One card - all inclusive! Quasi a must for every visitor in Innsbruck, because this card includes all major places of interest in the city. The price is very good and pays off by visiting 2 or 3 of the included places.
The Innsbruck Card includes:
- 1 ride with the Nordkette cablecar and 6 other cablecars
- Entrance and shuttle bus to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Entrance to the Alpine zoo including Hungerburg railway
- Entrance to all museums: Imperial Palace, Museum of Tyrolean Folk Art, Court Church, Ambras Castle, City Tower, Maximilian museum, Art museum Ferdinandeum, Tyrol Panorama, Bell museum, Bergisel stadion, coin museum Hall
- Hop o - Hop off bus to explore the city
- Busses and trams in the city and to Hall
- Discounts for special places and events, f.e. Tyrolean Evening, Tratzberg Castle in Jenbach, and guest bob rides
The Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours at following rates:
24 hours EUR 43,00 / 48 hours EUR 50,00 / 72 hours EUR 59,00 | Children's discount (6-15 years): 50 %
You can buy the Innsbruck Card at our front desk.
This is a present Innsbruck offers to all visitors - you will receive the Welcome Card free at our hotel reception!
• You benefits in summer:
The card entitles you to partecipate in the guided mountain hiking program and offers reduced rates for many activities. Furthermore you can use free of charge some of the public busses which take you to the surroundings of Innsbruck.
For all visitors who stay 3 or more nights there is also one free ride on following cable cars: Three-Lakes-Cablecars in Kühtai, Muttereralm cable car, Axamer Lizum Olympia cable car and Rangger Köpfl in Oberperfuss. You further get a 25 % discount for the Nordkette and Patscherkofel cablecars. Using these cablecars you can do wonderful hiking tours or just go up and enjoy the fantastic views!
• You benefits in winter:
There are 9 resorts where you can ski around Innsbruck! Getting there is easy and comfortable by ski bus. With the Welcome Card all ski buses can be used free of charge. Even in winter, the card offers discounts on activities and allows free use of some bus lines in the surroundings of Innsbruck.
For stays of 3 nights or more, 1 ride on the Oberperfuss cable car to the Rangger Köpfl mountain is free of charge. Ideal for a hike through the winter landscape, for tobogganing or to relax on the sun terrace with panoramic views of Innsbruck.